We’re looking for talented designers to produce awesome print and digital communications for our clients. You must have a flair for design, serious HTML skills and the ability to make anything look cool.
You’re going to be:
• Creating inspiring direct mail pieces, newsletters and communications campaigns from concept through to the final product.
• Designing and coding amazing emails which are clear and attractive, and work perfectly in all inboxes and devices.
• Owning your responsibilities, seeing your designs deliver real world results, and working with a great team that strives to be the best at what we do.
You must have:
• A Diploma or degree in design related studies.
• Creativity and a strong sense of design.
• Good spoken and written Thai and English.
• Skills with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and InDesign.
• The ability to code in HTML.
• Understanding of UI/IX and responsive web design.
• Ability to understand client’s needs, translate that into design and make it look cool.
• Teamwork, good communication and a great personality.
Who we are
We are Asia’s leading outsourced partner for charities and not for profit organisations. At SG, we provide a complete suite of services for our charity partners all of which are designed to deliver world class donor management. In short, we take care of all the important things relating to the donors so that our charity partners can be free to focus their time and resources solely on their missions, whether that be preserving nature, caring for children, feeding the hungry or providing a brighter future for those most in need. Currently SG operates in 8 countries across Asia, and in each of these countries our charity partners trust us to strategically manage, retain and grow their donor base.
Why join us?
SG Global is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is given the freedom to think independently, take initiative and be innovative.
This is an international, entrepreneurial environment where new growth opportunities will constantly open up both for the company, as well as your career. We have a culture of self-improvement and training and upskilling is encouraged.
We offer competitive salaries, reward our high-achievers and celebrate our achievements as a team.